sábado, 21 de julio de 2012

Obsessed ♪

Why do I just lie awake and think of you I need some sleep Tomorrow I have things to do Everytime I close my eyes I see your face So I try to read But all I do is lose my place Am i obsessed with you? I do my best not to want you But I do all the time I do all the time I just had to call you up and say hello I know its 3 AM And I saw you you a while ago But I still have this aching need to hear your voice To know your here I don't seem to have any choice Am i obsessed with you? I do my best not to want you But I do all the time I do all the time Oh yeah Im so sorry I just had to wake you up I feel so lonely by myself Is this the way you feel when your in love Or is this something else? Yeah [Guitar Solo] Am i obsessed with you? I do my best not to want you But I do all the time Want you all the time Oh yeah But I do all the time I want you all the time Am I obsessed? With you..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario