sábado, 21 de julio de 2012

Party In The USA ♪

I hopped off the plane at LAX with my dreams in the cart again Welcome to the land of fame XX Am I gonna fit in? Jumped in the cab, Here I am for the first time Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign This is all so crazy Everybody seems so famous My tummys turnin and I'm feelin kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous, cause when the taxi man turned on the radio and a Jay Z song was on and the Jay Z song was on and the Jay Z song was on CHORUS: So I put my hands up there playing my song, And the butterflys fly away Noddin' my head like yeah Movin my hips like yeah I got my hands up, there playin my song I know I'm gonna be ok yeah, its a party in the USA yeah, its a party in the USA Get to the club in my taxi cab everybodys lookin at me now like "whos that chick, thats rockin' kicks, she gotta be from out of town" so hard with my girls all around me its definatel not a Nashville party cause' all I see are stilletos I guess I never got the memo My tummys turnin and I'm feelin kinda home sick too much pressure and I'm nervous and the D.J. dropped my favorite tune and a Britney song was on and the Britney song was on and the Britney song was on CHORUS: so I put my hands up there playing my song, And the butterflys fly away noddin' my head like yeah movin my hips like yeah I put my hands up, there playin my song I know I'm gonna be ok yeah, its a party in the USA yeah, its a party in the USA feel like I wanna fly back to my hometown tonight something stops me everytime the D.J. plays my song and I feel alright! CHORUS: so I put my hands up there playing my song, and the butterflys fly away noddin' my head like yeah movin my hips like yeah I put my hands up, there playin my song I know I'm gonna be ok yeah ,(na, na na na na) its a party in the USA yeah, its a party in the USA so I put my hands up there playing my song, and the butterflys fly away noddin' my head like yeah movin my hips like yeah I put my hands up, there playin my song I know I'm gonna be ok yeah, its a party in the USA yeah, its a party in the USA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario