sábado, 21 de julio de 2012

Robot ♪

It’s been like this from the start One piece after another to create my heart You mistake the game for being smart Stand here, sell this, and hit your mark But the sound of the steel And the crush and the grind It’ll scream cause who am I to decide my life But in time it all dies There’s nothing left inside Just rusted metal that was never even mine I would scream But I’m just this hallow shell Waiting here Begging please God, set me free so I can feel Hey! Stop trying to live my life for me, I need to breathe I’m not your robot Stop telling me I’m part of this big machine I’m breaking free Can’t you see? I can love I can speak Without somebody else operating me You gave me eyes and now I see I’m not your robot I’m just me All this time, I’ve been misled There was nothing but crosswires in my head I’ve been taught to think about what I feel Doesn’t matter at all until you say it’s real I would scream But I’m just this hallow shell Waiting here Begging please Set me free so I can feel Hey! Stop trying to live my life for me, I need to breathe I’m not your robot Stop telling me I’m part of this big machine I’m breaking free Can’t you see? Adictivoz.com I can love I can speak Without somebody else operating me You gave me eyes and now I see I’m not your robot I’m just me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario